Saturday, December 13, 2008

Such an honor!


Ann just gave me this fantastic award!

The Spreader of Love award rules are simple:

1. Post a copy on your blog
2. Mention who gave you the award
3. Pass the award on to 6 others.

My six people are:

Heather kitteh pusher extraordinaire
Nicola my favorite fraggle
Emms my wonderful moustached friend
Calista a future crazy cat lady (in the best possible way!!)
Jesh spindle maker extraordinaire
Franklin if you don't know the charming and delightful Franklin your life is sadly lacking. He is a rare gem of a human being.

Oh and rule 4 ... leave a message on their blog letting them know about the award.

4 comments:

RedScot said...

AW! Thank you SO much!

Lista said...

Oh, thank you!!! What a fun way to spread the love! The cats would like to say that they get all the credit for my crazy cat lady status!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog! Now, put pics of your felted bags here so I can see them.

Lori/Jez

Anonymous said...

Thank you! That's so cool!