1. FIRST NAME? Mary
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes - My mother's sister Mary Margaret
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Not sure probably within the last month or so. I'm sure something stressed me out enough to cry.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes - I actually get compliments on it.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Hmmm not sure if I have one. After working in the deli at our local supermarket for one summer, it was YEARS before I would even eat lunchmeat. I guess a good corned beef sandwich though would be my favorite.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes - I hope so!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I try from time to time but am bad at it. I think my last entry was not too long after 9/11.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes but I don't have my adnoids.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Are you out of your ever loving mind??!?! Heck no!!! Unless I was on the Amazing Race and had no choice!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Again I don't really have one. I buy what ever is on sale and maybe I remember to eat it (or buy milk so I can eat it).
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? A tough one again. I like most ice cream. I would say my favorite depends on my mood but I do LOVE Ben and Jerry.
14. SHOE SIZE? 6 or 6 1/2 (depends on the shoe - my feet are kind of wide)
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I can be grumpy and take it out on someone who isn't making me grumpy. I am getting better at this and have been really working on it.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I would guess my dad and my Aunt Mar (now that I'm older and she's been gone a while I don't think I always appreciated her as much as I should have). I also really miss my cockatiel, Wylie. He was my first bird and he was so sweet, loving and friendly. I really miss him being so excited to see me when I came home and just enjoying sitting with me and having his head scratched.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? My casino print sleep pants, my "Well behaved women seldom make history" t-shirt, an Eeyore sweatshirt and Eeyore slippers
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Bacon (way too much bacon!) Which I now bake in the oven since it makes it nice and crispy and doesn't mess up the stove top.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The furnace (which is not running cause I have the thermostat set at I'm not normally home now mode) and an airplane.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red - something hot and bold!
23. FAVORITE SMELL? The air after a spring thunderstorm
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend Amy
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smile and their laugh.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole this from? Well I don't "know" her but I like her blog and have been reading it for a couple of years!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Honestly I guess water since that's what I drink the most of. If we're talking "grown up" drinks then margaritas or seven and sevens.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Ice hockey
29. EYE COLOR? Grey
30. HAT SIZE? No idea
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope I prefer my glasses
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Hmmm I love Chipotle but sushi is another good one!
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings - I hate scary movies. I don't' even like the commercials for half of them!!!
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer - I live in northern Ohio and those 5 days are some of the nicest in the year! :)
36. HUGS OR KISSES? BOTH
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Something with chocolate
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't expect anyone will.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't' think anyone will respond so I guess everyone is least likely.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I just finished a book so I need to start a new one. The latest one from the library is Motor Mouth by Janet Evanovich. I have stalled out on My Life by Bill Clinton and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig. The last one was the required book for my freshman class 20 years ago. I didn't really "get it" then but want to try and read it again.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? At home and work pictures of nieces and nephews. Different ones in each mouse pad.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? CSI and ER
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? I've never thought about this so I don't know.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? California
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Being a good knitter and having a head full of useless trivia!
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Cleveland OH
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I swiped it from