Friday, April 17, 2009
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My left arm (no really it's the left one!)
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Black (with red letters that say Miami Redhawks)
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
Nope. I wear a uniform to work ... not much planning involved.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Full (just had dinner) and stuffy.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
Second place ribbon from the county fair.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I don't remember it.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope. I don't count the people I deal with at work as "meeting people."
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Stuffed cabbage.... yum!!!
12. Are you emotional?
Sometimes but not as much as I used to be.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Not that I remember.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Depends on my mood.
15. Do you like your hair?
It's OK. It needs a trim!
16. Do you like yourself?
Most of the time.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Oh god no!
18. What are you listening to right now?
19. Are your parents strict?
Well since they are dead I will have to say no.
20. Would you go sky diving?
Is the plane broken? Will I die if I don't because that's the only way!
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes...especially with black olives.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
23. Do you rent movies often?
No, occasionally I'll get them from the library.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Sure if I shake the snow globe by me.
25. How many countries have you visited?
Two (if you count the one I live in)
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Probably when I was a teenager.
27. Ever been on a train?
Yes, I enjoyed it and would do it again.
28. Brown or white eggs?
29.Do you have a cell-phone?
30. Do you use chap stick?
If I know where I put it.
31. Do you own a gun?
Not unless a bb gun counts.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Just the Bobble kitty.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Sometimes, but I can also hold a grudge for a VERY VERY long time.
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
Ummm maybe about 6 weeks ago.
39. What was the last question you asked?
What time are you scheduled to be in tomorrow? (to two of my employees)
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
Oh hell yes!
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Ummm no (is that a movie?)
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Possibly but I did walk into a tree once.
45. Favorite color?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Not that I can think of.
47. Is your hair curly?
Not at all.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
The new Keith Urban (can't think of the title)
49. Do looks matter?
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Not too bad.
52. Do you like your life right now?
Most of it but there are things I could stand to change.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
54. Can you handle the truth?
I hate liars so yes the truth is always better.
55. Do you have good vision?
With glasses sure.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Hmmmm I don't think so.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
58. The last person you held hands with?
My sweetie :)
59. What are you wearing?
pyjamma pants and a Bette Midler concert t-shirt
60.What is your favorite animal?
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
(this is my picture on facebook).... at my grade school class reunion.
62. Can you hula hoop?
I try but I suck at it.
63. Do you have a job?
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Do groceries count? If not a new antenna for the TV.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
And I am already fundraising for it. So please think about giving early so we can make the goal I have set (a mere $200) and maybe even raise the goal as we go along.
I will be having another blog contest as we get closer to summer. I still need to go in search of the yarn (but am strongly leaning towards more lovely yarn from Tuscan Grove again this year).
But please, consider making an early donation to the cause! It will be here before we know it!
Again for ease of donations there is a link to the left side of the page!
Friday, April 03, 2009
Fishie kissies outside of a chocolate shop/cocoa shoppe we found at the end of the day.
And believe me my camera has a rather powerful flash on it. I was actually holding my flashlight in my mouth while I took this one, it's not that bright in there.
One last picture... this is from the art museum. I don't remember the name of the piece or the artist (maybe Heather does) but this turned out to be the most amazing picture.