Friday, April 17, 2009

65 Crazy Questions

Well I stole this from one of my facebook friends and was going to post it there but facebook ate it. Since I don't post enough here my lovely blog gets it instead!

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My left arm (no really it's the left one!)

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Black (with red letters that say Miami Redhawks)

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes :)

4. Do you plan outfits?
Nope. I wear a uniform to work ... not much planning involved.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Full (just had dinner) and stuffy.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
Second place ribbon from the county fair.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I don't remember it.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope. I don't count the people I deal with at work as "meeting people."

9. What are you craving right now?
Nothing.

10. Do you floss?
Occasionally

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Stuffed cabbage.... yum!!!

12. Are you emotional?
Sometimes but not as much as I used to be.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Not that I remember.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Depends on my mood.

15. Do you like your hair?
It's OK. It needs a trim!

16. Do you like yourself?
Most of the time.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Oh god no!

18. What are you listening to right now?
PBS

19. Are your parents strict?
Well since they are dead I will have to say no.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Is the plane broken? Will I die if I don't because that's the only way!

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes...especially with black olives.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yep.

23. Do you rent movies often?
No, occasionally I'll get them from the library.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Sure if I shake the snow globe by me.

25. How many countries have you visited?
Two (if you count the one I live in)

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Probably when I was a teenager.

27. Ever been on a train?
Yes, I enjoyed it and would do it again.

28. Brown or white eggs?
White.

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes.

30. Do you use chap stick?
If I know where I put it.

31. Do you own a gun?
Not unless a bb gun counts.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Just the Bobble kitty.

34. Are you too forgiving?
Sometimes, but I can also hold a grudge for a VERY VERY long time.

35. Ever been in love?
Yes.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
No idea.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes.

38. Last time you cried?
Ummm maybe about 6 weeks ago.

39. What was the last question you asked?
What time are you scheduled to be in tomorrow? (to two of my employees)

40. Favorite time of the year?
Spring!

41. Do you have any tattoos?
No

42. Are you sarcastic?
Oh hell yes!

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Ummm no (is that a movie?)

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Possibly but I did walk into a tree once.

45. Favorite color?
Red

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Not that I can think of.

47. Is your hair curly?
Not at all.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
The new Keith Urban (can't think of the title)

49. Do looks matter?
Not really.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Nope.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Not too bad.

52. Do you like your life right now?
Most of it but there are things I could stand to change.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Yes

54. Can you handle the truth?
I hate liars so yes the truth is always better.

55. Do you have good vision?
With glasses sure.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Hmmmm I don't think so.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Every day.

58. The last person you held hands with?
My sweetie :)

59. What are you wearing?
pyjamma pants and a Bette Midler concert t-shirt

60.What is your favorite animal?
Beaver

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
(this is my picture on facebook).... at my grade school class reunion.

62. Can you hula hoop?
I try but I suck at it.

63. Do you have a job?
Yes

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Do groceries count? If not a new antenna for the TV.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
No

No comments: