Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I know I know

Yes I know I still owe a Rhinebeck post but in the meantime here is a quiz...

Well my results from a quiz. And yes I was surprised at the result.

Your result for The Best Thing About You Test...

Humility

Humility is your strongest virtue. You are humble.


Humility is the defining characteristic of an unpretentious and modest person, someone who does not think that he or she is better or more important than others. And you? When you do the right thing, you're doing it for all the right reasons. All 7 virtues are a part of you, but your humility runs deepest.


It is likely you're a quiet type. But if not, then you just have dark, secret side that loves to give.


Humble famous people: JD Salinger, Isaac Newton, Harry Potter (pre-puberty)


Your raw relative scores follow. 0% is low, and 100% is perfect, nearly impossible. Note that I pitted the virtues against each other, so in some way these are relative scores. It's impossible to score high on all of them, and a low score on one is just relatively low compared to the other virtues.


YOUR VIRTUES


30% Compassion


56% Intelligence


63% Humility


56% Honesty


50% Discipline


0% Courage


58% Passion

Take The Best Thing About You Test at HelloQuizzy

No comments: