Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am a bad kitty momma....

I neglected to mention my Bobble girl's second "birthday" on July 19. Sorry Kitty (luckily she doesn't get internet access so, well we just won't tell her now will we?)

She seems to have adjusted well to our apartment. She likes to look out of our sliding glass door that leads to the balcony. Unfortunately I can't convince the birds to come to the feeder so she will have entertainment. Occasionally (more than that if you ask Keith) she is very naughty and tries to climb the bookshelves (I swear she is part monkey!!!) and gets great pleasure in knocking things off the countertops.



Testing out the card basket for the wedding! Everything must be Bobble Approved!!
I am so a good kitty ... when I am asleep!

And this just amuses me. Keith took the video of Bobble doing one of her favorite activities..... staring at him!

1 comment:

Lista said...

Love the kitty staring contest!