Well after a total kick ass workout tonight at the Y, we will once again be swiping something from another blog for today's post.
It’s SCATTERGORIES, and it’s really fun (of course it helps that this is one of my favorite board games)! Thanks again to JenLa.....
Here are the rules:
~Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
~They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up!
~If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
~Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial.
~You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Mary
1. Famous Singer/Band: Meatloaf/Michael Stanley Band (trust me they are/were huge in Cleveland)
2. 4 letter word: More
3. Street Name: Mullholland Drive
4. Color: Mauve
5. Gifts/Presents: Money
6. Vehicle: Mustang
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Mousepad
8. Boy Name: Michael
9. Girl Name: Maude
10. Movie Title: The Money Pit
11. Drink: Mojito
12. Occupation: Medical Assistant
13. Celebrity: Morgan Freeman
14. Magazine: Ms.
15. U.S. City: Modesto, CA
16. Pro Sports Teams: Marlins
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Morning traffic
19. Something You Throw Away: Melon rinds
20. Things You Shout: Moron
21. Cartoon Character: Mary Worth
Okay. Your turn!
(I've double checked both JenLa and the blog they got it from and for some reason there is no 17 - in case anyone was wondering)