Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Wrapping Up the Sock

Remember the sock that kept meeting people at book signings? Well the pair has been finished since the beginning of May when I went on my guild bus trip.

The sock did get one more brush with glory though... we had lunch at Tony Packo's
(Klinger's favorite restaurant on M*A*S*H) in Toledo. They are known for having celebrities sign a hot dog bun which is then displayed on the walls of the restaurant. As a side note - I am now hopelessly addicted to their pickles and peppers....YUMMY!!! Also I really recommend their stuffed cabbage platter if you're even in Toledo (mine came with parika dumplings and a sausage). Oh and the fried pickles are also awesome (darn it now I'm hungry!)






I was delighted to find Scott Hamilton's signed bun (geesh that doesn't sound very good does it??)

And since Scott himself wasn't available for sock holding I did the next best thing -



Of course maybe someday I'll get Scott to hold another sock since he does an annual benefit for the Cleveland Clinic cancer center, but until then this will have to do.

No comments: