Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Meme (with pictures)

Once again I am swiping a meme (well most of it) from someone (since I never get tagged for them!). This one comes from melliesmama a ravelry friend.

1) Answer the questions below

2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket (whoops I used Google Image!)

3) Take a picture from the first page of results and post.

4) You can’t copy the persons answers who posted this before you!

1. The age you will be on your next birthday:


40


2. A place you would like to visit:



Alaska

3. Your favorite place:



on the water

4. Your favorite object:



couldn't find a picture of my Nyland beaver planter so this one has to do

5. Favorite food




I really can't decide so I picked two!

6. Favorite animal



I would love to get a dog and always thought I might like one of these.

8. Favorite color



Red

9. Your hometown




Cleveland


10. Name of a past pet



Skittles

No comments: