Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just stuff

No real point (or pictures) for this one. Just felt like posting (especially since I've been up since 5:30 this morning).

Why was I up so early you ask? Well even though today is my day off and I COULD have slept in - I got up for the 6:15 abs class at the Y. Yep.... me - I got up (willingly) and did it so I could have Tony make me do crunches for half an hour.

Then it was off to the Wal-Mart to buy some towels and ant traps. No relation other than I needed them.

I must say it was a little wierd to have worked out, shopped and had breakfast all before 8:30 am on a day off. I already raveled (not topless! - long story unless you're a member of the CPAaGg on ravelry) and now I need to get ready to do the laundry.

I think I'll take the car in for the dumbass e-check that I have to get because I live in Cuyahoga county. Ummmm yeah it's a good thing to protect the environment and I'm all for that part but it's dumbass because not EVERYONE in the state has to do it, only those of us that live in certain counties. Like no one from the other counties drive their pollution belching cars into my area.

Plus I need to make some phone calls regarding the BYOD (Buy Your Own Dinner) birthday party I want to have for the rather SIGNIFICANT BIRTHDAY I have coming up next month.

Right now I am leaning towards Lolita or maybe Lola (but Lolita is ahead by a teeny tiny bit). Sokolowski's University Inn is still in the running too but for some reason I REALLY want to go to Lolita's. Of course this being a "hot trendy" Michael Symon restaurant I need to see how soon they would have to have a reservation for my event.

Ahhhh things to do!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey there! Good work on the classes! Wanted to let you know that I tagged you for a meme. :-)