Thursday, May 01, 2008

My first OFFICIAL MeMe

Well I have FINALLY been tagged for a meme!!! Heather tagged me for the seven random things meme.

The rules:

Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Let them know they are tagged by leaving comments on their blogs.

OK I won't be tagging 7 people (mostly because I don't think I HAVE seven friends with blogs.)

Random facts:

1. I have one sister and she is 31 years older than I am. Her three kids are all older than I am as well.

2. I keep track of all of the books that I read. This started when my dentist's receptionist mentioned that I was always reading a new book when I came in (yeah I'm there every six months) and she wanted to know how many books I read in a year. I had no idea so I started keeping track. Now I do it all the time.

3. I was the hockey reporter for my college newspaper. For two years I also travelled with the team, and believe me one female checking into a hotel with a bus full of men gets some SERIOUSLY weird looks.

4. I have had three birds at various times. Two of them were actually rescues that were found. My first bird, Wylie, was a great little cockatiel who I found walking around my street one day. He was the best bird that I ever had.

5. I have a list of things that I guarantee would get me fired from work that I swear I will do if I ever win the lottery and don't have to worry about being employed any more.

6. I believe that my aunt visited me before she died and that I had to tell her I would be OK before she would move on. I also believe that my sister was visited by our dad when she was in the hospital last summer - in part because I told him he wasn't allowed to let her die since I still needed her here.

7. I have "dress crocs" that I wear to work. They are black MaryJanes and I am so glad it's warmer again so I can wear them.

OK so now who to tag:

LeeAnn

Ann

Faith

Evil Science Chick

No comments: