Friday, June 13, 2008

More about ME!!

Swiped this from a friend's myspace page.... more than you probably want to know about me...


TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Mary
Birthday: May 30
Birthplace: Cleveland OH
Current Location: Cleveland OH
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 5'2" (or so says the state of Ohio)
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: Belgian, Welsh, Irish and German
The Shoes You Wore Today: none yet (probably crocs later)
Your Weakness: carbs
Your Fears: abandonment and falling from great heights
Your Perfect Pizza: pepperoni, sausage, olives and mushrooms (pretty much anything except green peppers, pineapple and anchovies)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Lose weight and have it STAY LOST
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: no idea - I don't IM enough to know
Thoughts First Waking Up: ugh what time is it?
Your Best Physical Feature: Smile, eyes
Your Bedtime: depends on what I have to do the next day
Your Most Missed Memory: 1) spending time with my dad 2) having my bird climb into bed with me
Pepsi or Coke: Coke Zero
McDonald's or Burger King: Chipotle
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Either as long as it's diet
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Tea
Do you Smoke: No
Do you swear: Fuck yes -- I'm sorry what was the question?
Do you Sing: Yes - although some people probably wish I wouldn't
Do you Shower Daily: Yes
Have you Been in Love: Yes and I hope the next time the person loves me too instead of pretending to in order to use me
Do you want to go to College: Been there done that
Do you want to get Married: I want to find a person I can be with - I don't know if marriage is a requirement
Do you believe in yourself: Most of the times
Do you get Motion Sickness: No
Do you think you are Attractive: Sometimes
Are you a Health Freak: Sometimes (trying to get better about it)
Do you get along with your Parents: ummmmm kind of had to do this one (if you need to know just ask)
Do you like Thunderstorms: YES!!!
Do you play an Instrument: No but I want to learn how to play the bagpipes
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes
In the past month have you Smoked: No
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No
In the past month have you gone on a Date: No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Unfortunately
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Unfortunately (which is why I don't usually buy oreos)
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: YES NOM NOM NOM
In the past month have you been on Stage: no
In the past month have you been Dumped: no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: no
Ever been Drunk: yes
Ever been called a Tease: no
Ever been Beaten up: no
Ever Shoplifted: no
How do you want to Die: either quickly or with enough time to say goodbye to everyone I love
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I'll let you know when I grow up
What country would you most like to Visit: Europe (yes I KNOW it's a continent!!) and Australia
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: doesn't matter
Favourite Hair Color: doesn't matter
Short or Long Hair: short
Height: taller than me
Weight: doesn't matter
Best Clothing Style: able to be casual but also able to dress up when needed
Number of Drugs I have taken: only prescription
Number of CDs I own: too many
Number of Piercings: two
Number of Tattoos: none
Number of things in my Past I Regret: a few

No comments: