Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Travelin' (Wo)Man

Go ahead.... sing the Rick Nelson song... you know you want to do it!

Well today is the last day of my vacation and what a vacation it has been. I've been off since last Friday (10/9) and I've managed to be in 10 different states in that time.

Started out in Ohio on 10/9 and Keith and I packed up his car and headed out around 4:30 am (yes am...) and drove to South Dakota. He needed to move into his/our new apartment on Saturday so he could start his new job on Tuesday.

I came home on Monday (flew home from Nebraska) and on Thursday I packed up and headed out again.

This time it was the annual excursion to Rhinebeck with the Fredizens. Much fun (as well as coughing and sneezing were had by all) and we got home yesterday. Today is my last day off before going back to work for a few days. Then it's time to pack the suitcase (again) and head off to California for a week courtesy of work.

So for those keeping track at home the official list is...

Ohio
Indiana
Illinois
Iowa
South Dakota
Nebraska
Missouri (only to change planes but I was still there)
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
New York


Hopefully my plan of not leaving my couch unless totally necessary will help my Rhinebeck cough go away.

Sorry pictures will have to come later since I am not sure where the cable is for the camera.

No comments: