Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Weekend Too Fast

This ended up being a very fast weekend here in Mary-land. Keith flew home Thursday night since his son was in the hospital. We had hoped to go out to dinner Friday night when I got home from work but his mother also ended up in the hospital. (Both are doing much better now).

Saturday we decided to skip Heather's October cupcakefest and spent a quiet evening together. Dinner at Olive Garden (not much appetite on my part so I now have dinner again tonight! Yay to not having to cook!!) and then just a quiet night at home.

This morning was a relaxing morning at home before we went off to visit his son in the hospital. Rather Keith visited, I hung out in the waiting room. Even though I am finally feeling better there is no way the hospital would let me near his son's room with my cough.

We went out for lunch before heading home so Keith could get his suitcase and head back to the airport.

The weekend was nice bonus time together as we ended up calling it, even though neither one of us liked the reason we got this time together. Still it went all too quickly. Now we're just counting down the days to Thanksgiving.

Now it's time for me to get the laundry done so I can start packing for my trip on Tuesday. A week in San Diego courtesy of work, hopefully that shouldn't be too hard to take ;-)

No comments: