Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Olympic Knittng Wrap-up

So I finished my wingspan in plenty of time to cross the finish line for the ravelympics,I mean ravellenic games.

By the time I left my bookgroup on Friday night, I had very little left to knit. I figured I would easily be able to finish it between driving to Ohio and spending some time at the nursing home.

I really only needed the drive to Ohio to finish. Although I did do the cast off at the nursing home instead of the car.

It was done in time to show it off to Jeanne when I went to her trunk show at KNOTS on Saturday.

All of the pretty yarn I bought will have to be for another post so I don't overwhelm this one with too many pictures!


(scroll to see the whole thing, sorry my choices were teeny tiny or HUGE!!!)


I even got a medal for completing it by the end of the Olympics!


Now I just need to finish the socks I was working on before the Olympics started!

No comments: