Friday, February 01, 2013

February Challenge

My not quite LYS has issued a challenge for the month of February, knit or crochet every day during the month. I have to admit that I don't knit every day, even though I carry my knitting with me to work all the time.

I have some projects that I am working on that have a deadline so I've taken the plunge and signed myself up for the challenge (plus there are prizes!!!)

Even if I don't win anything, I'll at least make sure I get to wear my Miami Redskins socks when we go to Chicago in a couple of weeks. We're going to watch Miami play Notre Dame at an outside hockey game at Soldier Field and I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!

So far I have one sock done and a decent start on the second, so with the challenge I think I will be in good shape to have warm feet at the game!




I still need a picture of sock number one finished, but at least you get the idea!

No comments: