Thursday, September 28, 2006

Another Oddity

This is another one of those weird things that just strikes me as funny. Well actually there are two of them but who's counting?

1) Not only am I getting email from the future (apparently in 2035 I will be webcamming someone named Bunny.... uh huh let me jot that down so I don't forget) I am now getting email from the PAST. Not from last week or even last month - I am talking about email from the last century. I have had a few emails that have claimed to have been from 1903! Yep that internet was a real hopping place about 40 years after the Civil War ended.

2) When I run spell check on my posts the spell checker provided Blogger does not recognize the word blog. Wouldn't you think that a place that is in the business of providing blog space would know what the word was and how it is spelled?

Well in the immortal words of Gilda Radner.... It's always something.

No comments: