Sunday, March 11, 2007

Still here

OK so far I've not done so well on the resolution to post more on the blog. Somehow the past two months have just flown by.

The other two resolutions are coming along better. I've lost about 20 pounds (as of the last doc visit) since the end of December. I've joined the Y and try to go at least three times a week. I've surprised myself by really enjoying it.

I haven't bought any new yarn so far this year. My current project is a pair of socks for me using some yarn that I bought in upstate NY last year.

I might add to the stash next month. I'm going on another business trip which will allow me a day in New York City. In addition to the usual sites I want to see I want to try and hit a few yarn shops.

I did get myself two new "toys" though. I splurged and bought a laptop which I LOVE!!! I can't believe how much I enjoy being able to be online while I'm in the living room. And since I'm running Vista (vs Windows 98) I got an ipod shuffle. Actually that was my Christmas present from my sister and brother-in-law since they sent me the gift card I used to buy it. It comes in very handy at the gym since my CD player really got in the way when I use the weights.

I'll have to see if I can get some pictures of the new gadgets and post them.

No comments: