Thursday, November 08, 2007

I swear it's not a sign

of the apocalypse..... but yes this is a second post in one day (and a third post in the last two days!)

First of all I am very excited by what I got to pick up at the library tonight. I was the first person on the waiting list for our own Crazy Aunt Purl's book to come out and I got to pick it up tonight. (Note to Laurie although I'm sure she doesn't read my blog... I promise if you ever make it to Cleveland I'll shell out the actual cash to buy your book just so I can get you to sign it. Oh heck I may end up doing that anyway!)

And then if that wasn't excitement enough for one day (and no I'm not being sarcastic) THIS was in my mailbox! And I am a total geek... I had to take my own picture of the pattern on my dining room table instead of using the one I already had from my post about the ebay auction.


Now I need to start searching for yarn to get knitting on Shaun!

No comments: