Saturday, April 07, 2007

Jersey Adventures

While on my trip in New Jersey I had the "pleasure" of being rear ended on the freeway on my way to work one morning. Luckily the damage to the rental car was minimal (couldn't say as much for the car that hit me). I was also VERY VERY happy that I carry my knitting with me since it helped calm me down a great deal while waiting for the police to get all of the information they needed from both of us.

I figured that the sock deserved to have it's picture taken with the damage once I finally got to the office. Between that and getting lost almost every day I wasn't very sad when I got to turn in the rental car early and move to NYC for the remainder of my trip. Not only are the streets there a grid I could walk or subway any where that I wanted to go.

No comments: