Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day Fifteen - A Song That Describes You

I can't believe that choosing today's song gave me the angst and problems that it did.

I surveyed people (including my husband who oh so lovingly suggested Randy Newman's Short People (he was just teasing!)), and was about to go with a semi ironic choice of Adam Ant's Goody Two Shoes. I had the post written and scheduled to be published (come now, you don't REALLY think I'm up posting these at 5:30 in the morning do you????) when I clicked on a file of music I made for my husband when we started dating.

I was looking for another song in the file and clicked on this one, only to realize that I included this song in the mix because it DESCRIBED ME TO A TEE!!! I even insisted that we play this as part of our pre-ceremony music.

Well now that I have that cleared up, this is the song that best describes me!


No comments: