Sunday, June 05, 2011

Least Favorite Song

30 Day Song Challenge

So this was a relatively easy one for me. Actually the hardest part was narrowing it down to just ONE song from this particular artist.

I have managed to narrow it down to Sussudio by Phil Collins. I have a deep and abiding hatred of Phil Collins music, why I have no idea but if a Phil song comes on the radio the channel is immediately changed. Except at work where I am forced to be subjected to daily Phil songs thanks to the narrow play list of the radio station we listen to (but that is another rant). Believe me, there was a great deal of rejoicing here when Phil formally announced his retirement a few months ago.

So for today I give you Sussudio (and my apologies for subjecting you to this).

1 comment:

Heather said...

You know, I developed a deep and abiding hatred for Phil Collins when I lived in Cincinnati. A hatred for him and AC/DC, because they were both in HEAVY rotation for some unknown reason. (It's not like they had done anything new!) I'd switch to one station until they played PC, then to the other until they played AC/DC, and then back. And I was changing stations a LOT. I have no idea why "soft rock" stations love Phil Collins so much, but I feel your pain. I probably would have picked "In the Air Tonight," though. :-)

(And can you convince the work people to switch to WYEP? They have a MUCH larger playlist, even if they do play too much Van Morrison.)