Friday, June 10, 2011

Day Seven - A Song That Reminds You of a Specific Event

There were actually a few songs I was debating about for today's song (no really I was!) But in the end I had to go with this one. The first time I ever heard the song, Keith was already in South Dakota and I was still in Ohio. He heard this on E Street Radio and sent me an email with a link to the video. I still have that email.

When it came time to plan the wedding, there really wasn't any choice as to what we would dance to as our first song. This was it, hands down. Now I can no longer hear it without thinking of my wonderful husband, how much I love him and our wonderful wedding.

This wasn't the version we danced to, but as I said it was the first version of the song we heard and therefore very special to us.




No comments: